- Cookies & Scripts
- Sharing Information
- Public Forums
- Third Party Websites
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
- How to Order?
- Payment and Shipping
- Transaction Currency
- Transfer money within Canada ?
- What is Paypal ?
PRODUCT SAFETY/ EFFICACY
- Product Description
- Professional Advice & Medical Information
- Product Complain Procedure
- How to Report Adverse Reaction
- Under 18 and Children’s Privacy.
- Typographical Errors
- International Distributor
- Contact Us
The personal information we may collect includes contact information, such as your name, mailing & email address, and phone number, as well as financial information, such as credit or debit card.
HLTM maintain adequate security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information client provide through our website. We use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data.
As no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, HLTM can not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. If you prefer not to transmit your credit card number over the internet, you can contact us using the toll-free number (8446951967) or contact us at: email@example.com
2.COOKIES & SCRIPTS
HLTM and service providers, use certain technologies such as cookies, and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ activities around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser.
HLTM will not share client’s personal information in ways other than as outlined in this policy. But under some circumstances, we may share personal information with other entities. the circumstances may include:
- Service Providers: HLTM may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host websites, process payments, or orders shipping). HLTM do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Process: We may disclose your personal information to respond to court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
- Protect our Services and Users: HLTM may disclose client’s personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
HLTM website offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
HLTM may provide links to websites operated by third parties for your information. As all of these websites operate independently from us, we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage our clients to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
1.HOW TO ORDER?
To purchase any products, you must: (a) be at least eighteen years of age, (b) provide us with valid payment information associated with a credit card or other payment method that you are authorized to use, and (c) authorize us to charge your credit card or other payment method for the price of the products, together with any taxes, fees, or shipping charges described on our website.
2.PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
1.USA & Canada:
- Domestic shipments on orders of $100.00 and over qualify for free shipping by a standard ground transportation. (Qualifying amount must be met after any promotion or discount is applied).
- Orders placed after 3:00pm EST do not process until the next business day. Orders received on the weekend (Friday after 3:00pm EST, Saturday & Sunday) will not be processed until Monday afternoon
- All orders (regardless its monetary value) will be shipped by a standard ground transportation. The expected delivery time is 3-9 Business Days, However, orders could be shipped by air as per the client request. The expected delivery time is 2 to 4 business days, but an additional charge will be applied.
2.International (Non USA & Canada) Shipping Policy:
- Overseas countries are varied in their specific laws, regulations and restrictions that may impact HLTM ability to ship your order and your ability to release / receive it. In some countries, customs may delay your order or might reject it outright from being delivered based on local food and drug regulations.
- The international shipping cost varies depending on weight and destination. Unless otherwise noted, free shipping offers do not apply to international orders. We offer fast, reliable shipping via Aramex and DHL International. In some countries. The expected delivery time is 2 to 6 weeks
- As HLTM cannot assess, anticipate local customs practices, or estimate country specific duties, and taxes that may apply to your order. It is your responsibility to collect information and understand your local government regulations that control importing health products.
Therefore, please note that:
- Our prices do not reflect any of these additional charges. These fees are determined by a local customs office and HLTM cannot be responsible for any such fees incurred.
- Customs rejected items and duties, or local taxes that may apply to your order are your responsibility.
- You need to check with your local authorities to ensure your ordered products are legal and do not require additional permits to receive.
- To avoid long delays in delivering your package, or a package being returned to us, please include a phone number for the carrier use to contact you in case there is a need for that.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation once your order is processed and shipped.
- HLTM will not be held responsible for international orders that never make it past your countries customs office. Please check with your customs office before placing your order. No refunds will be given for items that are seized by your local customs agents.
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All prices are in USD. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and Discover card.
- Canadian clients have the option to pay in Canadian Dollar by certified cheque, bank transfer or interact.
- The Canadian amount should be equivalent to the indicated amount in USD, based on the current exchange rate.
- To do so, Canada-based clients should express their wish to pay in Canadian Dollars by sending us an email to confirm the quantity and delivering.
- Orders will be shipped, only after receiving the full amount.
4.TRANSFER MONEY WITHIN CANADA
by Interac e-Transfer (By email)
To send an Interac e-Transfer:
- Enter the details indicated by your bank.
- An email will be sent to HLTM (the recipient) notifying us of the incoming transfer.
- To collect the money, the recipient (HLTM) must correctly answer theSecurity Question.
- Once the recipient has collected the money, the transfer cannot be cancelled.
Cancellation Fee: $5.00
Speed of delivery: Usually within 60 minutes
5.WHAT IS PAYPAL?
PayPal is one of the largest and most recognizable online money transfer service providers in the world (operating in more than 200 markets). PayPal is a payment service that securely stores your credit card, banking information and shipping address with their site for use when making online purchases.
- PayPal accepts all forms of payments from over192 million customers worldwide,
- PayPal allows customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies.
- PayPal makes checking out safe and easy by only requiring you to enter your email and password, and then manages payment on your behalf without sharing your financial information with the website you’re buying from.
In brief, PayPal is a global service that moves the payment amount from your credit card to the merchant without sharing your financial information.
When you check out using PayPal, you will be securely redirected to the PayPal site where you must sign-in to complete your purchase.
HOW DO I PAY WITH PAYPAL?
- First select the product, which you want to purchase.
- When you’re ready to check out, worldwide, choose the PayPal button.
- Log in entering your email address and password and PayPal will process the payment without sharing your financial details
HOW DOES PAYPAL HELP PROTECT YOU WHEN YOU SHOP ONLINE?
When you pay with PayPal, your financial information is not shared with us (the retailer). PayPal also protect you if there’s a problem with your eligible purchases. PayPal guarantee:
- $ zero liability for unauthorized purchases: for example, if someone uses your PayPal account without your permission
- Refunds for incorrect orders or items that never arrived:
- If you do have a complaint about your purchase, PayPal have an easy to use Resolution Centre that helps you and the retailer come to a solution.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PAY WITH PAYPAL?
It’s free to sign up for a PayPal account and there are no fees to make a purchase. PayPal does not charge any fees, when you pay for goods or services within Canada using your account. There are some small fees for other types of transactions such as paying for goods or services outside of Canada.
WHAT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS CAN I USE WITH PAYPAL?
You can use a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or discover credit card to pay with PayPal. You can also use a debit card that displays the Visa or MasterCard logo.
ADVANTAGES TO USING PAYPAL TO BUY ONLINE
- Credit card security
When you sign up for a PayPal account, you type in the credit cards and bank accounts you wish to use for purchases one time on the PayPal secure system. Once that is accomplished, you never again have to disclose your credit card information online. By paying with PayPal, you keep your credit card information private, meaning that you can shop without worrying about a hacker downloading your account data from your online merchant.
- No Cost
One of the best reasons for using PayPal is its cost: free.
- No annual membership fees
- No processing fees,
- No service charges.
PayPal makes it easy. PayPal store all your billing and shipping info so you don’t have to type it out every time. All it takes is a few easy clicks to shop or send money.
1.Returns of a Purchased Item
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping (if applicable), and handling costs, or other charges.
Please follow the following instruction when you return an item:
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
- Include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Ship the return package to:
HLTM Inc. 196 Annapolis Circle, Ottawa
We will offer a refund or exchange to guarantee your full satisfaction. The exchanged product is to be the same retail price as that of the returned product. If the exchanged item is a higher price than the returned item, the client will then be required to pay the balance due.
The following procedure to be followed
- All products are refundable / exchangeable within 30 days from the date of your order.
- The item must be returned, unused or used partially. Client should return the unused portion of the product for a refund in good condition (in original boxes if possible).
- After the return period has expired, all sales are final. HLTM will not issue refunds.
- If the item purchased by credit card: Credits will be issued to the original charge account when the product is returned within 30 days from the purchase date with a valid sales receipt.
- If the item purchased by cheque with a valid receipt, HLTM will offer a refund within ten business days
3.LOST, DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact customer service at 1-844 695 1967 within 30 days of delivery. Please provide us with your order number from your original confirmation by e-mail. HLTM will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner. We cover shipping charges if there was damage to the item due to shipping.
PRODUCT SAFETY/ EFFICACY
In offering product descriptions, we attempt to be accurate, but we do not warrant that any product description is accurate, complete, or error-free, nor do we represent that any product will diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2.PROFESSIONAL ADVICE & MEDICAL INFORMATION
HLTM do not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, and the information included on this website and printed materials that accompany our sold products are offered for informational purposes only. Therefore, neither our employees nor our associates are authorized to provide medical or other professional advice. As a result, you should never use the information you obtain from HLTM Inc. or its associate for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or in place of any medication or other treatment prescribed by a physician or another healthcare provider.
Please consult with your physician or other healthcare provider if you have health-related questions before using any of our products or relying on any information you obtain from us.
3.PRODUCT COMPLAIN PROCEDURE
Although HLTM adopts a very firm and fine practices to ensure the product safety, efficacy and quality; clients, however, (for one reason or another) might get unsatisfied with an item that have been purchased. Therefore, HLTM ensures clients that we do have a procedure in place to describe the product complaint reporting requirements and responsibilities.
This procedure applies to all corporate products, and associated third parties (retailers) that receive reports concerning corporate product, or product literature, which state or imply dissatisfaction with the product or any failure or adverse event associated with the use of the product.
As per our procedure, all corporate employees shall promptly direct product complaints received by them to the Quality Assurance manager for processing and ensuring full compliance to Health Canada and /or local regulatory authority laws. Quality Assurance Manager shall inform the senior management on any product complain for determining and monitoring the plan of action.
Definitions Related to Product Complain
Complain: Any written, electronic, or oral communication that alleges deficiencies related to the physical characteristics, identity, quality, durability, reliability, safety, effectiveness, or performance of a distributed product; or states or implies dissatisfaction with the product.
Medical Complain: A report involving death or serious injury, or an adverse reaction, failure, illness or lack of effect associated with a product that may indicate the potential for a hazard to health or which required treatment by a physician or health care provider.
Non-Medical Complain: A report involving dissatisfaction with the product, the package, quality, labeling, durability, reliability, or the product design which does not directly relate to efficacy or medical implication
4.HOW TO REPORT ADVERSE REACTION
To report an adverse reaction in Canada, please contact:
Canada Vigilance Program
Telephone: 1-866-234-2345, Fax: 1-866-678-6789
And to report an adverse reaction in USA please contact:
Office of Dietary Supplement Programs
Toll Free 1-888-SAFEFOOD, 1-888-723-3366 or 240-402-2375
If you have any further questions about reporting on dietary supplements, please contact DSRSupport@fda.hhs.gov.
HLTM is a federally corporate company operating from Ottawa, Ontario in Canada. Therefore, information we collect about clients may be stored, processed and accessed in Canada. By using the HLTM Inc., services, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of personal information about you in Canada.
2.UNDER 18 AND CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
The web information, and recommendations are not directed to persons under the age of 18. HLTM do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us to delete such information from our files
We are not responsible for any typographical errors.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All rights are reserved by HOLY LAND TRADITIONAL MEDICATIONS Inc. (HLTM).
You agree not to reproduce, sell, translate, distribute, or commercially use the information available in this site and any of HLTM associated websites, in any manner (in part or in whole), without written approval from HLTM.